Residential Home Security Systems
Wouldn't it be great to go on vacation or head South for the winter and not worry about your home?
Would you sleep better at night knowing you and your loved ones are protected?
How about leaving the kids at home and knowing emergency help is just a button push away?
Your home is your center for safety and comfort. It's unique, just like you and your family. When it comes to protecting what you value most, you want a home security system that is tailored for you.
At FOSS Security, our experts listen to your needs, assess your home, and then create the right plan for your lifestyle and budget. Whether you live alone or have a family; you would like a basic home security system or one with highly-personalized options, you can rest assured knowing your system was intelligently designed to meet your needs.
And when you're on the go, manage your home security using convenient computer and mobile technologies from alarm.com.
Alarm.com makes it easy for home owners to secure their property, keep informed about important activity at their home, and monitor people coming and going. At any time the homeowner can log into the system via computer or smartphone to observe activity or change settings.
Some of Alarm.com's Security Features:
- Find out when someone arms/disarms the security system, or if they forgot
- Email and push notifications provide a great way to see when your kids come home from school
- Receive an alert if a door is left propped open
- Create automated schedules to arm/disarm the system
- Manage user codes to track loved ones as they come and go
- Monitor your homes temperature and receive an alert if there is a power outage
- Log in to see if the neighbor remembered to feed the dog or check the house
- Monitor access to hazardous or off limits areas within the home
- Disarm the system and unlock the door to let service personnel in while you are at work
- Set up a temporary user code or the nanny, babysitter, or housekeeper
- Access alarm.com web cameras via your smartphone or computer
- Emergency buttons for kids staying home by themselves in case of fire, choking, or suspicious activity
Today's systems are much more than just security systems for burglaries, they are complete home and lifestyle monitoring systems. Whether it’s intrusion detection to keep your family & property safe, environmental monitoring to warn you of fire, furnace failure, flooded basements, carbon monoxide, medical emergencies, or just a camera to keep an eye on the kids. FOSS Security is your Sioux Falls security leader.
Call today for your free home consultation!